[graphene-dev] Assistance Required for Configuring and Deploying Model in Playground App

Hi,

I hope this message finds you well. I am pleased to inform you that I have successfully built my sample model. My next step is to deploy my solution.zip file in the Playground app.

My objective is to run my pipeline locally using Kubernetes. To execute the Playground app, I understand that I need both the solution.zip and config.json files. While I can download the solution.zip from AI Builder, I am encountering difficulties with obtaining the config.json file. I need your assistance in acquiring the exact data for my config.json file. If additional configuration or inputs are required to run my pipeline solution locally, please do not hesitate to inform me.

Summary of issues:

  1. How can I obtain the data for all properties of the config.json file?
  2. How can I run my pipeline solution on a local machine (using the Playground app or any other suitable application)?

I have some references that might be helpful:

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Shohel Rana

Back to the top