Re: [golo-dev] Strange behaviour when importing packages

same behaviour after rebuild

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Philippe Charrière <ph.charriere@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
your solution is ok :)
I use the (almost) last master branch version
I'm rebuilding

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 2:09 PM, Yannick Loiseau <me@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hum, strange. Probably an error in prefixing the classe when looking up
the method.

By the way, since you call (partially) qualified static methods, you can
just

    import io.vertx.ext.web.handler

    let staticHandler = StaticHandler.create()

and it should be fine.

Which Golo version do you use?

Philippe Charrière (2016-01-04 13:52):