Re: [golo-dev] 3.0.0-incubation-M3

Many thanks everyone!

- Julien

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 10:09 AM Julien Ponge <julien.ponge@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just uploaded the artifacts for our latest milestone.

The master branch is now work-in-progress for 3.1, and a new versions/3.0 branch is here to prepare the official 3.0.0 release as well as 3.0x releases, if any.

I also went into the official Eclipse release process for the first time, hopefully we will be able to announce a genuine release in the next few weeks. I asked for November 10th, but we will see how it goes depending on the IP Team and EMO workloads.

I will send you the link with the milestone announcements later today.

- Julien

Back to the top