[golo-dev] Proposed plan for 3.0 and beyond

Hi everyone,

I updated the wiki pages to reflect a proposal on releasing Golo 3.0 and moving on to the next steps (3.1, etc).
My proposal is to use 3.0.0-incubation-M3 which is due soon as the last milestone. We would immediately branch it, and I would deal with the Eclipse release process from that branch. Upon completion of the IP log review and other procedures, we would be able to announce the release (3 weeks is a safe bet).

3.0.0 would be performed under incubation. Note that we don't need as much procedure for subsequent 3.0.x releases.

The master branch would reflect the development of 3.1, and for this release I propose an 8 weeks span rather than 6 for milestones.

Thoughts?

- Julien

Back to the top