Re: [golo-dev] Git workflow question

On long running branches I would also go this way:
  1. spin a new branch from your topic branch,
  2. makes fixes there,
  3. rebase it onto master to merge,
  4. rebase the long running topic branch to master once it's been fixed.
It's never easy though, so ... :-)

It has happened to me in the past that cherry-picks did the job as well.

- Julien