[gmf-dev] Compilation errors with GMF Tooling in branch 2.4.x maintenance

Hi everybody,

I am trying to set up my workspace with the GMF tooling branch 2.4.x maintenance from Eclipse Git, but I get compilation errors with some Xpand and QVTO Files.

Some of the problems seems to be related to the fact that QVTO allows only one source container ( http://wiki.eclipse.org/GMF_Xpand_Migration_howto#Known_problems ) but in the downloaded code I have several projects with more than one source container.

Any clue about where could be the problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Back to the top