[gmf-dev] GMF Tooling in Indigo? (was: GMF Tooling Committers)

Hi,
 Given limited resources, I would suggest GMF tooling project not to join Indigo train, otherwise being aligned with the its release schedule. However, if Mickael I. would like to take the responsibility and the burden :) there'd be no objection, I believe.

Everything depends on how much time need to be invested to be in the release train. Here is the list of requirements for Indigo: http://eclipse.org/indigo/planning/EclipseSimultaneousRelease.php. Most of them were already requirement for Helios and then should not require further work, do they?
What are the things left to do for Indigo? How much time do you think it represents?

Regards,
--

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer

BonitaSoft - Open your processes
email : mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore BonitaSoft will not be liable for the message if modified.

Back to the top