RE: [gmf-dev] DiagramLinkStyle and MultiDiagramLinkStyle

Alex and Artem,

Thanks for the reply. Alex , the point you've given below is precisely why Mohammed and me made it not to resolve proxies automatically. This is not going in for 2.1.3. I'll see why this became so importnat for the client to switch "Resolve Proxies" to true... has to do something with cross referencer. In any case, there will be a bugzilla for the change and I'll atach you both to it.
Thanks again.

Cheers,
Alex

Inactive hide details for "Alexander Shatalin" <Alexander.Shatalin@xxxxxxxxxxx>"Alexander Shatalin" <Alexander.Shatalin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Alexander Shatalin" <Alexander.Shatalin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          24/02/2009 07:33 AM

          Please respond to
          "GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [gmf-dev] DiagramLinkStyle and MultiDiagramLinkStyle

Hello!

Why do you need setting "Resolve Proxies" to "true" for diagramLink? This object can refer to some diagrams located in different EMF resources, so I afraid of loading all referenced diagrams on main diagram opening as a side-effect of this modification..

Alex Shatalin

[gmf-dev] DiagramLinkStyle and MultiDiagramLinkStyle

Hi all,

GMF runtime would like to set "Resolve Proxies" to "true" for diagramLink feature on DiagramLinkStyle and diagramLinks feature on MultiDiagramLinkStyle in notation meta-model for GMF 2.1.3 (and 2.2). Does anyone see a problem with that change?
Thanks.

Cheers,
Alex