[gmf-dev] activate print preview dialog

Hi all,
I've modeled a GMF application which runs fine. No I want to add a print preview dialog. I see that in the generated classes (..processmodel.model.diagram.providers) is a class (ProjectnameContributionItemProvider) that holds a createAction method which in turn calls RenderedPrintPreviewAction. But I don't know where I have to activate this class. In the extension points I'm not able to add this class for an item because it's not in the list.

How can I do this? Thanks in advance,
Ralf.

Back to the top