Re: [gmf-dev] How to search for a list of modified files for a bug fix?

That helped. Thanks Jacques!

Cheers,
Alex

Inactive hide details for Jacques LESCOT <jacques.lescot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Jacques LESCOT <jacques.lescot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Jacques LESCOT <jacques.lescot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          11/12/2008 04:26 PM

          Please respond to
          "GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [gmf-dev] How to search for a list of modified files for a bug fix?

Could be done through http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/gmf/searchcvs.php page

Oleksandr Boyko a écrit :

      Hi all,

      Does anybody know how to search CVS for a list of files modified for a
      particulat bug fix? Suppose i fix a bug that involves 3 files. I commit my
      forgot which files have been changed, but know the commit tag (or is it
      called comment?). Now, I'd like to find out what the list of modified files
      was... how could I do this?
      Thanks in advance.

      Cheers,
      Alex

      Alex Boyko
      Software Developer, GMF/GEF open source components
      IBM Rational Software
      770 Palladium dr, Kanata, ON, Canada
      tel: (613)270-4551
      e-mail:
      aboyko@xxxxxxxxxx

Anyware Technologies
Jacques LESCOT
Project Manager
Eclipse Technical Expert

jacques.lescot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Standard : +33(0)5 61 00 52 90
Direct : +33(0)5 61 00 06 60
Mobile : +33(0)6 74 49 23 34
Fax : +33(0)5 61 00 51 46
Anyware Technologies
Lake Park
ZAC de l'Hers - Allée du Lac
BP 87216
31672 Labège Cedex
France

www.anyware-tech.com
This message and any attachments (the "Message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Any unauthorized modification, edition, use or dissemination is prohibited.
Neither Anyware Technologies nor its headquarters Wavecom shall be liable for the Message if altered, changed, falsified or edited, diffused without authorization.