[gmf-dev] Connection Popups

Title: Connection Popups

Hello,

i am new to gmf. I did the mindmap tutorial, and now i'm trying to create my own editor now. The problem i have is, that there is no popup-menu when i drag a new connection from its source and let it go on nothing.

In the tutorial, one could just drag a connection from its source into nothing. Then there was this popup-menu asking, which node one wants to create. Can anyone please tell me how i can get this menu if its not there?

Many thanks in advance…

aRne

Back to the top