[gmf-dev] Re: Created GMF maintenance branch and labeled the 2.1 release.

Hi Nick,

There are changes delivered into HEAD for the common_modeling build tools but there is no maintenance branch yet.

Do you have a plan to create the branch?

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Anthony Hunter---06/17/2008 03:44:26 PM---Hi Team, I have labeled the source R2_1 and created a R2_1_Anthony Hunter---06/17/2008 03:44:26 PM---Hi Team, I have labeled the source R2_1 and created a R2_1_maintenance branch (on both tooling and r

Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM

GMF Project developer discussions. <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Nick Boldt/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

06/17/2008 03:44 PM

Created GMF maintenance branch and labeled the 2.1 release.

Hi Team,

I have labeled the source R2_1 and created a R2_1_maintenance branch (on both tooling and runtime).

Nick we need to do the same for the common_modeling build tools.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components
IBM Rational Software: Aurora / GMF / Modeling Tools
Phone: 613-270-4613

GIF image

GIF image

Back to the top