[gmf-dev] RC2 rerun?

Hi Team,

When I did a release, I did find/tag any tooling changes. There were indeed tooling changes however when I did a synchronize this morning, you guys should have complained?

I have rerun a Release to include all the changes.

I assume we want to rerun a GMF RC2 since we have not pushed it to eclipse.org yet?

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Anthony Hunter---05/27/2008 01:05:17 PM---Hi Team, I did a Release, there were only a couple of runtiAnthony Hunter---05/27/2008 01:05:17 PM---Hi Team, I did a Release, there were only a couple of runtime changes since the RC1

Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

05/27/2008 01:05 PM

Re: [gmf-dev] RC2 +2/+3 build schedule

Hi Team,

I did a Release, there were only a couple of runtime changes since the RC1 release last week.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter
mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components
IBM Rational Software: Aurora / GMF / Modeling Tools
Phone: 613-270-4613

Inactive hide details for Nick Boldt---05/27/2008 12:18:16 PM---+1 builds are done: EMF, GEF, JET, UML2. +2 builds scheduled foNick Boldt---05/27/2008 12:18:16 PM---+1 builds are done: EMF, GEF, JET, UML2. +2 builds scheduled for today are: Validation (4:02pm), Tra

Nick Boldt/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

gmf-releng <gmf-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>, gmf-dev <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, emft-dev <emft-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, emf-dev <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, m2m-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, "mdt.dev" <mdt.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

05/27/2008 12:18 PM

[gmf-dev] RC2 +2/+3 build schedule

+1 builds are done: EMF, GEF, JET, UML2.

+2 builds scheduled for today are: Validation (4:02pm), Transaction
(4:32pm), GMF (5:12pm).  There will be no OCL or Query builds today as
nothing has changed.

  GMF: Please remember to tag & release your bits. If you need to run
  later, let me know and I can set the cron for later. Or, just ignore
  that build and run another one later when you're ready. Please copy
  the appropriate mailing lists  -- gmf, mdt (UML2 Tools), emft
  (Search, Ecore Tools) --  as well if this schedule doesn't work for you.

+3 builds, please remember to update the Ganymede wiki [1] with your
status when you spin tomorrow.

[1]
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede/Signoffs#MDT

--
Nick Boldt :: Release Engineer, IBM Toronto Lab
Eclipse Modeling ::