[gmf-dev] GMF 2.1.0M6 :: Status Update

Hi Team,

Any word on a status update?

We talked yesterday about commenting out the failing JUnit tests. Since
then the Junit framework cannot find some of the bundles. See
http://emft.eclipse.org/modeling/gmf/gmf/downloads/drops//2.1.0
/I200804090807/testresults/html/org.eclipse.gmf.tests.runtime.draw2d.ui.render_linux.gtk.html

Any word on resolving the open Bugzillas? Nick seemed to indicate that the
orbit one was fixed but there are no comments indicating any resolution.

Please comment back in emails and the Bugzillas so we know what to retest.

p.s. emft.eclipse.org has a deadly slow response this morning.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Back to the top