[gmf-dev] Validation Problem in GMF

Hi people,

I´m trying to define some rules to my model. So I added an Audit
Container. I Added an Audit Rule to it (Severity = ERROR, live mode =
false), and I added a simple constraint "false" to guarantee that it
has no OCL syntax errors. I also added a Domain Element Target with a
class of my model.

So I launched my runtime workspace and choosed Validate and nothing
occured... while I expected it would appear an Error in the Problems
View.

Then, I kept the constraint, but changed it to live mode true. So, I
launched my runtime workspace and tried to add a instance of the class
and the constraint worked, prohibiting me to do so and warning a
violation of the constraint.

But I really want it in batch mode. What is the problem?

Is there anything else to set in the gmfgen file than Validation
Decorators and Validation Enabled with "true" and Validation Provider
Priority with Medium or higher ?

thx in advance,

Alessander

Back to the top