[gmf-dev] Diagram generation compilation error

Hi,

after the diagram generation i got among all classes one that do not compile - xx.diagram.part.xxDiagramEditorPart.java
The cause is the following method:

private static DocumentRoot createDocumentRoot(DocumentRoot model) {
  DocumentRoot docRoot = ScaFactory.eINSTANCE.createDocumentRoot();

  docRoot.setDocumentRoot(model); // FIXME name of the set method is pure guess
  return docRoot;
 }

FIXME is also generated, and in DocumentRoot is for sure no setter method for DocumentRoot itself... it seems like a bug for me. Is this a known issue or should I create a bugzilla?

Best regards,
K. Kondarev

Krassimir Kondarev

Software Developer