RE: [gmf-dev] Bi-weekly call agenda

To me, 3.0 or any other 'release after the next one' is ok. Just need to denote that it's not planned for the next release. Though, the risk noone ever reviews these is high, but 3.0 seems to became an 'obstacle' some day and to me it's reasonable to use release number instead of 'future' term.

Relying on component as indicator 'not processed' is not to my liking as it might not be always possible to assign specific person right away, and component inbox is reasonable default.

Artem