Re: [gmf-dev] Bi-weekly call agenda

Let's all try to cleanup Bugzilla, then we'll have a clear view of what's
left.  I'm traveling this evening, but will try to sync Deskzilla and run
through all those still in 2.0/RCM7.

Sure, if you have some for 2.0 you'd like to discuss on the call tomorrow,
please list on the wiki.  If there are none listed, we'll know not to dial
in.

Thanks,
Rich