[gmf-dev] Label into a compartment without Erefence

Hi people!

This is my first post on this mailing list! I have a problem I'm not able to solve:
I'm working on a model I can't modify which defines a Node with 3 compartments. The last compartment should contain a label (deifned as EString in the ecore model) but I'm not able to link to this in the gmfmap file. Now it looks like this:

The problem is that I need to insert a Label into a Compartment, but it seems that you need an EReference to create child nodes.

Any idea?