[gmf-dev] EMF-QTV component builds news

Hi,

The Query, Transaction, and Validation components from EMFT that GMF requires have moved to the EMF project, as of today's integration build.

Downloads are now available at:

  http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/downloads/?project=query
  http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/downloads/?project=transaction
  http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/downloads/?project=validation

Update-manager updates are available at:

  http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/updates/site-interim.xml

Also, discussion has moved from the eclipse.technology.emft newsgroup to eclipse.tools.emf.
Likewise, bugs should now be sent to the appropriate components in the EMF product in bugzilla.

Finally, please note that the org.eclipse.emf.query feature is now at version 1.1.0.  I think this has caused some confusion in the GMF contribution to Europa earlier this year (or, was it UML2Tools?).

My apologies for the multiple updates if you are also subscribed to emf-dev and/or emft-dev.

Cheers,

Christian

Christian W. Damus
Component Lead, Eclipse