[gmf-dev] Housekeeping Item with the iplog

Hi Team, our legal team forwarded on one housekeeping item that should be
addressed.

 http://www.eclipse.org/gmf/development/ipquery.php

At the end of that document there is a section that lists the 3rd party
code:
<snip>
Third Party Software (Section 3)

org.apache.batik_1.6,cvsroot/modeling/org.eclipse.gmf/plugins/org.apache.batik,Apache
 License Version 2.0 January 2004,unmodified entire package (includes pdf
transcoder)
</snip>

The part in parentheses is not correct and should be corrected to ensure
accuracy in our due diligence reports. I believe this is a mistake and we
can simply remove the stuff in parentheses since GMF never actually shipped
the batik.pdf plug-in.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Back to the top