Re: [gmf-dev] GMF 2.0 Milestone release dates

Title: Re: [gmf-dev] GMF 2.0 Milestone release dates
Thanks for the pointer, Anthony.  I noticed the link to the Europa schedule was incorrect anyway, so I updated the date to Jan 04, 2007 at the same time.

I trust nobody has an issue with this date change for M4?

Thanks,
Rich