[gmf-dev] New 'contributed' keyword

Title: New 'contributed' keyword
Hi All,

There is a new ‘contributed’ keyword available in Bugzilla that I’d like to use to indicate when a contribution coming through Bugzilla (where they all come from) is committed to CVS.  https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/describekeywords.cgi  I’ve updated our Development Guidelines to reflect this: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/GMF_Development_Guidelines

Just as a reminder, this CVS check-in comment should include the Bugzilla number in brackets (e.g. [444444]) and the contributor’s ID (typically, the first initial followed by last name of the contributor).  For new contributors, please send me their contact info and I can give you the ID I am required to maintain (or, simply use their bugzilla id and let me know).

Thanks,
Rich

--
Richard C. Gronback