Re: [gmf-dev] GMF support for / Eclipse APIs for model versioning

Hi Richard,

thanks for your reply.

I just posted my message to the eclipse.modeling.gmf newsgroup.

Cheers,

Michael

On 8/11/06, Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Michael,

These are good questions that would be best asked/answered on the GMF and/or
EMF newsgroup(s): eclipse.modeling.gmf and eclipse.tools.emf

A broader audience will benefit from the discussion there.

Thanks,
Rich

Richard C. Gronback
Borland Software Corporation