Re: [gmf-dev] CVS: GMF release state tagged, maintenance branch is created

Hi Rich,

I agree with you. GMF should present itself to the community as *one*
project or framework. This implies that no partial releases of sub
components are released and distributed independently and parallel to
the GMF project as a whole.

So, if there is a need for clients of the runtime to be provided with
hot fixes in addition to the regular maintenance builds, these should be
provided for the whole project (runtime+tooling).

I'm convinced that the unified release of all sub components is worth
the extra work (and complexity of the build infrastructure).

Kind regards,
Henrik