[gmf-dev] More than one Diagram in One(or Two) Runtime(s)

Hello,

My name is Martin Prodanov and I’m working at the Darmstadt University of Technology, Germany

 in department Computer Science. We, I and my workgroup, are working with GMF and we find the plug-in very useful. We have done a lot of things with it and also very easily. But we need something more – more than one Graphical environment. This in GMF can be done by more than one Diagram from one (or two) Mapping models. This is how we see it. I have tried to do something but I couldn’t make two diagrams. We have seen also the source, but it’s a little complex and we really need help.

I’m asking you to give me a Hint, an advice or something else that could help us, a little more information about the GMF plug-in, if someone else has done something like this before. Are needed general source changes for support of two Diagrams

We will be very thankful if you help us

Greetings from Germany!!!

Back to the top