[gmf-dev] GMF code genration problem

Hello!

I've tried to accomplish the GMF tutorial cheat sheet, but at step 6
(Code generation) I've failed because of one problem:
The cheat sheet says: "To produce the generator model, right-click on
the mindmap.gmfmap file and select Create generator model....," but I have not found any menu item like that. I have tried to create a new
GMF project, but I've run into the same problem.

I've set up the developing environment properly. So I don't think that is the problem.

Did anyone else have the same problem? How did you solve it?

Thank You, Robert

Back to the top