Re: [gmf-dev] Today's integration (RC5 candidate) build

Hi Max,

The fix (bugzilla 143198) went into the build just before 2:00 p.m. EST.  If you're able to spawn another integration based on head as of now it would be appreciated, otherwise we'll wait until the Monday RC5.

Thanks,

Steve.
Steven R. Shaw
Rational Modeling Platform Diagram Layer Lead
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Kanata, ON, Canada, K2V 1C8
tel: 613.591.7979
steveshaw@xxxxxxxxxx

Max Feldman <max.feldman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/16/2006 01:14 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [gmf-dev] Today's integration (RC5 candidate) build

Hi,

 It's already 9p.m. here, so I tagged sources and running the build
now. Let me know when you have the bug fixed, although not sure I'll
have time to build yet another build today. If I won't, the fix will get
to the Mondays' RC5. Is it OK?

N.B. I'm using the M20060609-1217 platform driver.

Regards,
Max