[gmf-dev] Bugzilla Bug 139856 EtoolsProxyCommand should be renamed

Hi Team,

The class org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.commands.EtoolsProxyCommand
should have a non-commercial name and have 'Etools' reference removed.

I am going to use the PDE refactoring to rename it to CommandProxy today
for RC5.

Any objections from the generation framework team for me to commit the
changes to the Borland plug-ins? Not sure if I can commit these changes or
not.

Cheers...
Anthony
--