From: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Kris McGlinn
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:19 PM
To: gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gmf-dev] GMF Tutorial 1 Error: Diagnosis of
org.eclipse.gmf.mappings.impl.MappingImpl@169abdd{platform:/resource/org
.eclipse.gmf.examples.mindmap/models/mindmap.gmfmap#/}, The required
feature 'diagramLabel' of 'org.eclipse.gmf.mappings.impl.LabelMapping

Hi There,

I have been working on the first GMF tutorial and I encountered the
following error when attempting to generate my "generator model" from
the mindmap.gmfmap

I attempted to set the diagramLabel to TopidLabelName, but I do not get
this option in the properties drop down menu for DiagramLabel (I get
childnode_name, anmenode_name and label). Have I missed something out
earlier on? I wasnt to sure about which nodes to leave in and which to
leave out in the "tooling definition". Here is a copy of the error which

is also given in the subject:

Diagnosis of
org.eclipse.gmf.mappings.impl.MappingImpl@169abdd{platform:/resource/org
.eclipse.gmf.examples.mindmap/models/mindmap.gmfmap#/}
  The required feature 'diagramLabel' of
'org.eclipse.gmf.mappings.impl.LabelMappingImpl@923efe{platform:/resourc
e/org.eclipse.gmf.examples.mindmap/models/mindmap.gmfmap#//@nodes.0/@own
edChild/@labelMappings.0}'
must be set

Any help is as always, much appreciated,

Thanks,

Kris.