[gmf-dev] Release Review slides

Hi Team,

For those interested, I’ve attached a set of minimalist slides for use in our Release Review next week.  I’ll submit these and a set of backup slides (covering these points: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/release-review.php) to the EMO by Sunday.  Questions, comments, additions, etc. are welcome.

Thanks,

Rich