Re: [gmf-dev] Fwd: [gmf-releng] continuous Build Failed

Hi, Max,

Sorry for the inconvenience ... I think we didn't realize that the target was not changing (although, looking back over your recent e-mails, I see that it should have been obvious).

If it's not too much trouble, it would be best to update the build to last week's EMFT integration build (at least for transaction).  This bug was a fix for a major hole in the undo/redo support in the canonical diagram view updates.

Thanks,

Christian

Christian W. Damus
Aurora Core Model Services
IBM Rational Software
Tel: (613) 591-7937
-- If at first you do succeed, try to hide your astonishment.

Max Feldman <max.feldman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/02/2006 01:50 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[gmf-dev] Fwd: [gmf-releng] continuous Build Failed

Hello,

As far as I understand attached build failure is a result of

[138516], gmf_head, contributed  by cdamus, 060502, DiagramEventBrokerCommand should implement canRedo() using the EMF-TX extension to the Command interface

 , although org.eclipse.emf.transaction.util.ConditionalRedoCommand doesn't seem to be available in the M6 version of EMFT Transaction, which we use as our stable target.
  Should we update our stable target with the latest I-build of EMFT Transaction?

Thanks,
Max

<snip>