Re: [gmf-dev] Unecessary plugin dependency in runtime.common.ui

Thanks, Dave.

The PDE tooling seems to agree that this and org.eclipse.help are unused dependencies (not that I always trust the dependency checker, though).

Can you please open a bug for this? We should sweep all our dependencies (now that we've added required version info ;-), and perhaps utilize the new "Organize Manifest" feature of PDE for additional cleanup.

Best,
Rich