[gmf-dev] reuse of tutorial's Mindmap for UML2 diagrams

Hi,

I am new to GMF and in order to start implementation I would like simply to
reuse for UML2 the tutorial originally written for EMF and to investigate
results of generators. However following the same procedure (as defined for
EMF domain model) for UML2 domain model stops at step "Code Generation" with
the following error message:

"Diagnosis of
org.eclipse.gmf.mappings.impl.MappingImpl@13d765c{platform:/resource/org.eclipse.gmf.examples.UML2/model/mindmap.gmfmap#/}
  The required feature 'diagramLabel' of
'org.eclipse.gmf.mappings.impl.LabelMappingImpl@eaa683{platform:/resource/org.eclipse.gmf.examples.UML2/model/mindmap.gmfmap#//@nodes.0/@ownedChild/@labelMappings.0}'
must be set
  The required feature 'diagramLabel' of
'org.eclipse.gmf.mappings.impl.LabelMappingImpl@15a1c5f{platform:/resource/org.eclipse.gmf.examples.UML2/model/mindmap.gmfmap#//@links.0/@labelMappings.0}'
must be set".

What shall I do to pass the whole process sucessfuly?

Best regards

pz

Back to the top