Re: [gmf-dev] DiagramEventBroker changes being delivered as part of adopting new transaction changes

Hi All,

The patch for GMF has been tested and delivered.

Thanks for your patience,
Chris McGee
_________________________________
Chris McGee, BCS
Software Developer
Rational Software, IBM Software Group
770 Palladium Drive, Ottawa, ON, Canada
tel: (613) 591-2918

Vishwanath Ramaswamy/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

23/03/2006 12:35 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions."

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[gmf-dev] DiagramEventBroker changes being delivered as part of adopting new transaction changes

Hi All,

We are in the process of reviewing and commiting the patch associated with bugzilla 132367. This is related to the new  DiagramEventBroker code that requires the new EMFT Transaction changes.

(http://download.eclipse.org/technology/emft/transaction/downloads/drops/1.0.0/I200603231008/emft-transaction-SDK-I200603231008.zip).
 This patch when used with the latest EMFT transaction component will give the DiagramEventBroker the ability to make changes when it called for to listen to postCommit events.

The GMF integration build will have compile errors without this fix. Once we deliver I will send out a note. Thanks

Vishy