Re: [gmf-dev] 1.0 M5 build tomorrow

Hi Richard,
EMFT M5a has been declared. We have also verified that the update site is working
Thanks
Vishy

Vishwanath Ramaswamy/Ottawa/IBM

03/02/2006 11:26 AM

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [gmf-dev] 1.0 M5 build tomorrowLink

Hi Richard,
We are in the process of rebuilding EMFT M5 and it will be called 1.0.0M5a targeting Eclipse M5a. This will also fix the update manager problem. Will notify the EMFT newsgroup when the builds are complete
Thanks
Vishy

Hi All,

As you can see, our build machine in Prague is up and running, so hopefully no more connection timeout problems! J  Thanks to Max for getting this done and making some improvements along the way (like the order of notification email content, with test results at the top).

It seems EMFT will rebuild M5 and correct their update site, so we’ll hopefully use it for our M5 build tomorrow.

In addition to fixing the two unit test failures, we should all take a look at those Bugzilla items listed for M5 and adjust/close as necessary.

Thanks,
Rich

Back to the top