[gmf-dev] GMF Properties View - hiding sections

Hi,

I'm a developer of a students-team and we have to create a graphical editor
for the AndroMDA Eclipse-Plugin. Therefore we use the gmf-Framework.
There are three sections in the PropertiesView:
-"Rulers & Grid"
-"Appearance"
-"Advanced"
But we only want to show and use the advanced view.
I've spent 5 hours to find a possibility to hide some sections but I haven't
find it yet.
So could you please inform me if there is a possibility to do so?

Thanx for all coming answers!
JuleB
Sent from the Eclipse GMF - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Back to the top