[gmf-dev] Can't create a generator model (*.gmfgen)

Hello,

I've installed the following configuration:

eclipse-SDK-3.2M4-win32.zip
antlr-2.7.2.zip  (and moved it into the proper directory)
emf-sdo-xsd-SDK-2.2.0M4.zip
GEF-ALL-3.2M4.zip
uml2-SDK-2.0M2.zip
and the stable build: GMF-sdk-1.0M4.zip.

I followed those instructions and installed the aforementioned requirements from:
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/gmf/downloads/drops/S-1.0M4-200601131500/index.php.

Then i tried to follow the example: http://www.eclipse.org/gmf/tutorial/index.php.
But with my own *.ecore file and model.
I followed those instructions along to the chapter "Generation".
In the beginning of this chapter is mentioned to create first a generator model (*.gmfgen).

But here starts the trouble ... To accomplish this, right-click the mapping file and select 'Create generator model...' as shown below.
But my context menu doesnt provide such a command. The Command  'Create generator model...' is supposed
below "Debug As" - but it isn't there.

Thanks for any Help.
Greetings.
Kai

Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstarkeren E-Mail-Postfach!