RE: [gmf-dev] GMF Plan

Title: Message
 This is the same situation for WTP.  They run each integration build against the most recent I-build of EMF, GEF, and JEM.  When it comes to an M-release of EMF etc., WTP simply does a sanity check for any regressions, but there should be no surprises.

Looking forward to GMF!

-- Dave Carlson

a)       Well, nothing says we have to wait to build against the platform, emf, and gef before the +2 week timeframe, just that we need to release our milestone by that time.  I expect we’ll be building against them as soon as they are available, which gives us the same amount of time as anyone to report defects, right?  If we can release our milestone build the day after EMF/GEF, I’m for that. ;)

Back to the top