Re: [glassfish-tools-dev] Issues with Eclipse 2020-12 (and newer)

So, has anyone been able to reproduce my issue, or seen my issue?  Which is that the glassfish libraries are not added to the build path after selecting the glassfish installation as the targeted runtime?  This only happens on versions after 2020-06 (not sure about 2020-09 — I was unable to use this version for compatibility issue)

Armand
--Sent from iPhone