Re: [glassfish-dev] Releasing GlassFish 7.0.16

Hi,

we have some news - there were three dependencies waiting in the staging repo we needed for the release. Those were pushed to the Maven Central today and we recreated the release branch and tag and rebuilt and redeployed the GlassFish 7.0.16 to the staging repo. Now we are rerunning the TCK and after it passes we are ready to push the release to the outside world.

Have a nice day!
--
David Matejcek | OmniFish
david.matejcek@xxxxxxxxxxx