[glassfish-dev] Releasing GlassFish 7.0.13

Hi,

We're only one day away from the planned release date for GlassFish 7.0.13, so I like to cut a release for tomorrow.

To that end I'll create a 7.0.13-PREPARE branch, and will stage from there.

The current master was passing the TCKs as of yesterday, but as we're having high activity in the master branch it will be good to do a final test from the staged artefact.

If there are no objections, I would like to release tomorrow (as planned) or the day after tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top