Re: [glassfish-dev] New Blog Post: Understanding the GlassFish Startup Process

On 21. 07. 23 11:21, ma zhen via glassfish-dev wrote:
Hi, all

I trust this email finds you well. I am writing to share a new blog post I have recently written, which attempts to demystify the startup process of GlassFish.

In this blog post, I've tried to provide a detailed exploration of the process, starting from the execution of the asadmin command, through the creation of GlassFishRuntime and GlassFish instance, to the startup of the GlassFish instance. It is intended to be a guide for anyone interested in understanding the inner workings of GlassFish, especially for new contributors to the project.

You can find the blog post at the following link: GlassFish Startup Process

While I've made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information, I'm aware that there may be errors or omissions. I believe this post could be a starting point for newcomers to the GlassFish community, and I hope it will help to make the process of getting started with contributing to GlassFish a little bit easier.

Best regards,
mz1999

Hi mz1999,

I have to admit that I like it very much! I don't have too much time to verify every word, but especially those pictures are quite self-explaining!

I love it, thank you!

Can I share it?

Have a nice weekend!

--