Re: [glassfish-dev] Can we release GlassFish docs for 7.0.5 and the for every new release

I think I found a solution to deploy the docs artifact together with other artifacts during a GlassFish release. I raised a PR to make it happen: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/pull/24456.

Committers, please review the PR. I don't have access to the https://ci.eclipse.org/glassfish/job/glassfish_1-build-and-stage/ Jenkins job config but from logs it looks like the deployment to Maven repo happens when calling maven deploy goal with the "release-phase2" profile. I modified that profile to include the docs artifact in the PR.

Ondro