[glassfish-dev] GlassFish support for JPMS

Hi, all

I would like to know if GlassFish has a plan for comprehensive support for JPMS.Specifically, I am wondering if there is a plan in place to support JPMS in addition to or instead of OSGi.

As I understand it, one possible approach is to convert all OSGi bundles to JPMS modules, , but I am aware that this would be a significant change. I would be very interested in hearing your thoughts on the matter and any potential plans for implementation.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email.

Best regards,
mazhen

Back to the top