[glassfish-dev] GlassFish 6 & 7 docs artifacts missing in Maven Central

Hi,

While updating glassfish.org with info about GlassFish 7 release, I discovered that the Documentation page is also not up to date with the GlassFish 7 version, and not even with the GlassFish 6 version. For example, the docs for the "current" release show docs for GlassFish 5.1: https://glassfish.org/docs/

I've created a PR to fix this, but this requires that the org.glassfish.docs:distribution artifact version 6.2.5 and 7.0.0 are in a Maven repo, either in Maven Central or in a Jakarta repo, which is accessible from GlassFish Jenkins instance.

But the org.glassfish.docs:distribution artifact for version 6.2.5 and 7.0.0 aren't in Maven Central. The latest version in Maven Central is 5.1.0: https://search.maven.org/artifact/org.glassfish.docs/distribution

Can somebody from the committers deploy the missing versions 6.2.5 and 7.0.0 of the org.glassfish.docs:distribution artifact into Maven Central? The source code of this artifact is in https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/tree/master/docs/distribution. I also suggest adjusting the current release CI jobs to deploy this artifact together with other release artifacts in the future.

All the best,
Ondro Mihalyi

Director, Jakarta EE expert
OmniFish - Jakarta EE Consulting & Support | www.omnifish.ee
Omnifish OÜ, Narva mnt 5, 10117 Tallinn, Estonia | VAT: EE102487932

Back to the top