Re: [glassfish-dev] Glassfish dockerfile

Hi,

We have been looking a little bit into this, and even got a contribution for a new docker image, which is currently here:

https://github.com/arjantijms/glassfish-docker

But indeed, we haven't been able to revive https://hub.docker.com/_/glassfish yet.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms