[glassfish-dev] Will GlassFish 7.0 support running on Java SE 17?

Hi,

The nightly build of GlassFish 7 seems to work somewhat on Java SE 17 but we are definitely seeing better results on Java SE 11 [1].  We recently saw 5551 Platform TCK test failures on Java SE 17 as compared to 986 on java SE 11.  [2] is an example of one of the failures that we are seeing on Java SE 17.

One of the EE 10 requirements [3], is `In order to allow for runtimes beyond Java SE 11, the TCK will also need to be (successfully) executed with Java SE 17.`

Will GlassFish 7 support running on Java SE 17?

Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/wiki/Jakarta-EE-10.0-TCK-results#date--2022-05-03
[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/issues/23915
[3] https://eclipse-ee4j.github.io/jakartaee-platform/jakartaee10/JakartaEE10ReleasePlan