Re: [glassfish-dev] GlassFish 6.0.0 release still on track?

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 4:52 PM Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Arjan,

Sounds like a Soteria issue I assume that means you will need to do a point release of Soteria? Btw you didn’t cc in Matej unless via BCC.

Hmmm, Matej does show up in the CC in the email in my sent folder, but not in this reply. Strange. I added him again.

Technically it's not Soteria itself, but the separate jar for the bean decorator SPI implementation. For consistency though, might be better to do a point release for the full soteria project indeed.

Btw, I've been trying to get a public API for this added to CDI, so GlassFish (and other servers using both Soteria and Weld) don't have to rely on these very deep internals, which are very fragile and difficult to use (https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cdi/issues/459).

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Steve