Re: [glassfish-dev] GlassFish 6.0.0 release still on track?

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 12:20 PM Lukas Jungmann <lukas.jungmann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
yes, here is the test run:
https://ci.eclipse.org/jpa/job/TCK_jakarta_JPA_run/17/console (still
some 450 tests to go but the one failing already passed)

once it ends and passes, that binary will be promoted to central

Okay, thanks again. One more question about the EL 3.0 respin. What is that about exactly? Is that a new version of the API or the implementation? Did the version number increase there?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

thanks,
--lukas

>      >
>     com.sun.ts.tests.securityapi.idstore.database.invalidpriorityuseforexpr.Client.testAnnotationDBIDStore_invalidpriorityuseforexpr
>      >
>     com.sun.ts.tests.securityapi.idstore.database.multi.Client.testAnnotationDBIDStore_multi_withLdap
>

>   I'll take a look at these ones. Too bad the TCK doesn't show the
> actual exception there, but this is technically quite difficult to do.

Back to the top